Online applications are invited for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 on the current vacancy of Credit Officer post on the basis of below given details :
Vacancy Details for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for Credit Officer
Post Name : Union Bank of India has opened vacancy for Credit Officer post in specialized segment.
Salary : After selection as Credit Officer, candidates will be paid under Scale/Grade II and the basic pay scale will be as Rs 31,705-1145/1-32,850-1310/10-45,950.
Note : In addition to Special Allowance and Dearness Allowance, other allowances will be payable as per prevailing rules and regulations in the Bank. Further, the officer will also be eligible for amenities like residential quarters/lease rent in lieu of quarters, LFC, reimbursement of medical/hospitalization expenses and other perquisites as per the policy of the Bank.
Number of Vacancy : The total number of vacancies are 200 and the division of vacancies among different reserved categories are as follows:
Within which for PWDs
|Number of Vacancy||49||24||65||62||200||2||2||2||2|
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum aggregate marks of 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
i) Preference will be given to candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/CRIIB from a recognized University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
ii) A relaxation of 05% will be given on the required minimum marks for reserved category candidates as per the Govt. guidelines.
Post Qualification Work Experience : As on 04/10/2017, candidates should have minimum 02 years of experience in any Scheduled Commercial Bank in processing of credit proposals.
Age : As on 04/10/2017, candidate’s minimum age should be 23 years and maximum age should be 32 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|3.||Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||05 Years|
|4.||Persons with Disability (PWD)
a. Blindness and low vision (VI);
b. deaf and hard of hearing (HI);
c. locomotor disability including cerebral palsy. leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy (OC);
d. autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
e. multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities (MoD)
|5.||Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.||05 Years|
|6.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
Probation Period : Selected candidates will be on probation period of 02 years from the date of joining the bank.
Selection Procedure for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for Credit Officer
The selection process will consist of Online Examination/Group Discussion and /or Personal Interview. The bank reserves the rights to select any or all mode of selection process.
Online Examination Pattern :
The structure of questions for online examination, if conducted, will consist as follows:
|S. No.||Test Details||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|3.||Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||50||100|
Note : The all questions will be multiple choice questions and will carry penalty for attempting wrong answer. One fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at final score.
Personal Interview :
The Personal Interview will carry 50 marks and will be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants). The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for Credit Officer
Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s official website (https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/abt_recruitmentaspx.aspx). No other modes of application will be accepted.
Instruction for filling Online Application as per Given by the Union Bank of India
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website “https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/abt_recruitmentaspx.aspx” to access the Recruitment Notification titled “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 -2018 (CREDIT OFFICER)-RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”. There will be two links named as (1) Link for Notification (2) Link for Online application. The applicant has to click on first link to download the full notification. The applicant should carefully read and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the downloaded notification. If the applicant is eligible then he/she may proceed to fill the online application form available as the second link.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the notification under ‘Guidelines for Scanning’.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application as it cannot be changed/altered/corrected after final submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees / Intimation Charges online.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
Examination Fee : The examination fee according to categories wise as follows:
|S. No.||Category||Examination Fee (Non-Refundable)|
|1.||Unreserved/ OBC||Rs 600|
|Start Date of Online Application and for payment of fee/intimation charges
||04/10/2017 – 12:00 AM|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission and for payment of fee/intimation charges||21/10/2017 till 12:00 AM|
More Details @ https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/pdf/UBRP-2017-18RECRUITMENT-NOTIFICATION-CREDIT.pdf