Eligible and interested candidates are invited for Walk-in-Interview for NIMR (National Institute of Malaria Research) recruitment for the post Research Associates.
The details of vacancy is described below :
Vacancy Details for NIMR Recruitment 2017
Post Name : Recruitment will be done for the post of Research Associate.
Number of Post : The total number of is 01 where recruitment has to be done.
Essential Qualification : Candidates should posses Ph.D. in Life Sciences from a recognized University or equivalent
should have 03 years of experience in Research and One publication in relevant field after post-graduation.
Desirable Qualification : The candidate should have experience in basic Animal handling techniques, maintenance of rodent malaria parasites, flow cytometry, in-vitro malaria parasite culture, fluorescence microscopy and grasp of basic molecular biology techniques like immunoblotting, immunohistochemistry etc.
Salary : The selected candidates will get Rs 36,000 per month plus HRA as salary.
Nature of Appointment : The recruitment is contractual and temporary in nature.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be done on the basis of performance on Interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date : 18 July 2017 at 10:00 AM.
Venue for Interview : ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Sector – 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077.
- Candidate should attained the Interview along with Curriculum Vitae, 01 recent photograph, photocopies of testimonials and also for verification.
- NOC from employer, if required.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates appearing for Interview.
More Details @ http://www.nimr.org.in/assets/ra-interview-notification–jyoti-das-2017-(1).pdf
|Advertisement Number||Not Specified|
|Post Name||Project Technician – III|
|Department Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Number of Posts||O1 (UR)|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 per month|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass with Science subject and 02 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology,
01 year DMLT + 01 year experience in a recognized Organization
02 years field/laboratory experience.
Note :- B.Sc Degree will be considered as 03 years experience.
|Interview Date||03/05/2017 at 10:00 AM|
Note :- Computer knowledge is desirable.
- This is purely temporary and contractual basis recruitment.
- Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC Candidates as per Government rules.
- Age relaxation also given to those candidates which have experience of working in other research project in Government, Autonomous, PSU etc.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- Registration time will be from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
- If number of eligible candidates will increased by 30, a written test will be conducted.
- Candidates wants to appear in interview will bring Bio-data, 01 recent photograph, photocopies of testimonials and original for verification and NOC from employer if employed.
- Applicants can appear for the interview on the following address.
National Institute of Malaria Research,
Rajendra Institute for Medical Science,
More Details @ http://www.nimr.org.in/assets/jharkhand.pdf