Applications are invited for Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) recruitment 2018 to maintain the Law and Order and stop Naxal activities in the state.
Vacancy Details for Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) recruitment 2018
Advertisement Number : 01/2018.
Post Name : The recruitment will be for two posts
- SAP – 01 – Tatisilve, Ranchi.
- SAP – 02 – Haludbany, East Singhbhum.
Number of Vacancy : The total number of vacancies are 164 and division of vacancies are as follows
- Subedar Major – 03
- Subedar (General) – 03
- Nayab Subedar (General) – 06
- Nayab Subedar (Vitantu) – 02
- Hawaldar (General) – 29
- Constable (General) – 113
- Constable (Driver) – 06
- Cook – 02
Salary : Selected candidates will get per month salary as follows
- Subedar Major – Rs 25,000
- Subedar (General) – Rs 25,000
- Nayab Subedar (General) – Rs 25,000
- Nayab Subedar (Vitantu) – Rs 25,000
- Hawaldar (General) – Rs 20,000
- Constable (General) – Rs 20,000
- Constable (Driver) – Rs 20,000
- Cook – Rs 20,000
Age : The age should be as follows
- For Ex-serviceman and Hawaldar – 35-45 years.
- For Subedar Major, Subedar and Nayab Subedar – 45-55 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the interview.
How to Apply for Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) Recruitment 2018
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the interview with completely filled application form which can be downloaded from http://jhpolice.gov.in/recruitments along with the following original documents as well as photocopy
- 04 stamp size photo
- Discharge Book
- Proof of Identity
- P.P.O. and
- Course Certificate
Interview Dates : 04/04/2018 and 02/05/2018.
Venue of the Interview : The Headquarter, Jharkhand Armed Police – 01, Doranda, Ranchi.
Terms and Condition for Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) Recruitment 2018
- The recruitment will be done on contractual basis.
- Every year 8% of increment will be given to all SAP employee.
- For both SAP posts, Working period will be started from 31.05.2017.
- The agreement period will be extended till 31.05.2022.
- If the vacancy is not filled by Jharkhand domicile candidate then the vacant seat will be filled by other state’s candidate.
- Official holidays will be of 30 days for a year.