Applications are invited for Bank of India recruitment 2017 to engage the services of a lady Medical practitioner on the basis of below given details:
Vacancy Details for Bank of India recruitment 2017 for Medical Consultant/Doctor
Post Name : The current vacancy is for the post of lady Medical practitioner..
Educational Qualification : She should have minimum MBBS degree from a recognized University.
Experience : She should have minimum 03 years of experience in relevant field and should be resident of Mumbai.
How to Apply for Bank of India recruitment 2017 for Medical Consultant/Doctor
Interested lady can submit the application form along with bio-data, clearly mentioned with name, address, telephone number, qualifications, experience and salary expected through mail only on mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31/08/2017.
Terms and conditions for Bank of India recruitment 2017 for Medical Consultant/Doctor
- She will have to visit the Bank’s premises for minimum 03 days in a week and for minimum 02 hours per day at the address – Bank of India, HR Department, 9th Floor, Star House, C-5, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra(East), Mumbai – 400051.
- She will be required to give free medical services/advice to the Bank’s employee, their dependents, prospective entrants into the Bank’s services etc.
- She will have to scrutinize the medical claims of staff members wherever necessary and can give her opinion.
- Appropriate professional charges will be paid to her commensurate to her qualifications and experience. No additional amount will be paid on any other count.
- The engagement will be on contractual basis. So she will not be entitled for membership Bank’s Provident Fund or any other benefits as applicable to Bank’s permanent employee.
More Details @ http://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/Advertisement-LadyDoctorAug2017.pdf
Bank Name :- Bank of India
Post :- Rseti Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant
No. of Post :- 3 (1 in each post)
Salary :- Rs 8,000 – Rs 20,000
Educational Qualification :- Graduation, Matriculation
Job Location :- Dhanbad
Last Date :- 15/03/2017
After filling the prescribed form along with related necessary documents, send to below address
Bank of India,
Zonal Office, S.R. Mansion,
2nd Floor, Dhanbad- 832001
More details and Terms and Conditions @ http://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/News-paper-advertisment-banks-website.pdf